Typography

Typography


I found quotes fairly easy to find, but picking which quotes to use was difficult. Finding fonts was easy, since I knew which tones I wanted to go for with specific words or messages.

Using Illustrator proved to be difficult, but I worked with it and slowly got used to the different tools and functions. I figured out a lot of tool functions during this. Most of my typing was done to be centered or to align with the other words for balance. Color was interesting, and I preferred it more than black and white since the image felt more whole.

I like how they turned out, actually. I included screenshots of my favorite black and white ones along with my favorite colored quotes.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

SketchUp Project

10 Words Animation Project