10 Words Animation Project


10 Words Animation Project



This project was a project involving choosing 10 words to describe ourselves. We would put them into an animation as our first project. First I came up with several words, which were lost due to saving issues. I rewrote what I could remember and wrote in a few for those I couldn't. These words were put into photoshop along with my name. Our teacher, Mr Netterville, explained how to use the software for animation. It made sense, but I had a few trouble with technical difficulties; such as losing a word or not being able to change the opacity correctly. With the help of some classmates I eventually figured out everything and continued working.


After completing the basic animation I fixed the words so they wouldn't cross on top of each other during the animation. I looked at the animation before leaving class for the day and realized it was very boring. Before lunch I decided to come back at the time to visit teachers during lunch so I could finish the project. I spent half of lunch trying to get the opacity to work on my name to add a bit of pop. Right as the second half of lunch began I figured it out and finished the project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

SketchUp Project